Sunday, August 21, 2011

Learning New Tricks (Knowledge VE2)

This experience involves talents. The talents I believe I possess involve the visual arts, music, understanding of math and physical sciences, and on a more personal note, I am a good listener and a practical problem solver. I am an INTJ (Mastermind). I tend to be more introverted, but in the past have tried to work on being more extroverted. I have found myself becoming closer to an INFJ (Councelor) as I get older. I would like to continue to improve and gain better skills in teaching, being more compassionate, communicating with others (especially those that are new to me), and sharing the gospel.

For this experience I am supposed to learn a new skill or talent that would help me care for my future family or home. Over the past 18 months I have taken first aid training, received my driver's license, learned Access and quilting, and gained some knowledge from all the DIY and HGTV shows I wound up watching in the hospital. Whether these will be useful for my home and family it yet to be seen, but I'm sure they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment