Today I drove down to the DMV with Bryan and finally took my driving exam. It took me forever to in-line park, but I was so afraid I would hit the cones that I backed in and out about 5 times. After driving around the block and forgetting how to park on a hill (in my defense, I did get this correct on the written exam 14 years ago), I got back to the office and was told that I had passed. After years of having a Learner's Permit, I finally have a real License. I'm not sure how to feel. I don't think I really like driving, but it is definitely a relief to be able to. I've lived 31 years without one, so it is going to take some time to adjust to this new freedom I have.
I forgot to mention that I slipped and fell in the parking lot on the way to the car to go take the test. I now have a huge bruise on my back from falling against the edge of the sidewalk.
Congrats on your new freedom! I'm sorry it took so long.
ReplyDeleteYa I think you are going to love the freedom! I'm so glad you have this behind you now. New and wonderful things on the horizon! And loving the blog.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for you!!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your support! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteYou rock sista! Make sure to do as many wheelies in the Ross Shopping Plaza parking lot as you get the chance.
ReplyDelete